hair dye being applied to kill head lice

Do Pesticides Kill Head Lice?

Sorry!  Head Lice have become incredibly resistant to over-the-counter pesticides and prescription pesticides.  In November 2013, Fresh Heads Lice Removal participated in a nationwide study led by scientists at the University of Massachusetts.  The study wanted to gauge just how resistant head lice are to these pesticides.  The results were astounding and clear:  Every single bug that Fresh Heads Lice Removal sent for the study (and we sent hundreds!) was completely resistant to over-the-counter pesticides.  Even prescription pesticides are largely ineffective, particularly on the nits.  Further, these treatments are toxic and can be very expensive.

It's only fair to share...Share on Facebook
Facebook
Tweet about this on Twitter
Twitter
Share on LinkedIn
Linkedin
Pin on Pinterest
Pinterest
Email this to someone
email
0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *